Friday, January 28, 2011

My Cherished Bride
I will always keep my promises
Every word I speak is divine truth
I will never dissappoint u if u learn to wait on my perfect timing

Love
Your prince whom u trust

The words above gives me much consolation.
It has been a long time since I wrote here.
I have been going through a lot.
It felt like I have been on a rollercoaster ride
For the longest time but this time
Alone in the desert
For those of you who feels the same
That the journey is becoming too tiring
The desert you tread on seems endless
Keep hoping
Keep pressing on
One day
Your prince will deliver you out of the desert
When all seems lost
We still have hope
Hope will keep us going
And it will be our light in the darkness

My Cherished Bride
Wait on me, He says
I'll never forsake you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelina,
    I just noticed that you followed my blog. Thank you! :) You keep writing for the Lord, and loving him! Happy Chinese new Year to you and your loved ones! ;)

    ReplyDelete