Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Unstoppable

Happy New Year 2013!

Some of you may have known that I have been unwell but I am recovering and am getting better!
Thanks be to God for showering me His love through people that cared for me and even through the circumstances that He has put me through.

I have bought myself a new gift for the new year.

Guess what it is??!!

Ever heard of Nick Vujicic? The incredible young man with no arms and limbs yet full of faith and joy.

Unstoppable.

That's the book that he wrote and I bought earlier this year.
I have always been inspired by him ever since I saw his video few years ago and continued to be inspired even more through his latest book entitled Unstoppable.

The truth is, just looking at the cover page lifts me up! He is smiling and surfing, enjoying himself. If he can do that despite his circumstances, I can do that too!

Last year has been a tough year for me but I want to embrace this new year with faith, hope and joy. Reading this book has given me so much encouragement and very timely inspiration.
Sometimes we are so overwhelmed with our circumstances that we lose sight of the most important thing in our life.

GOD.

And sometimes we cling unto God but we fail to see that we need to go through the trials and tribulations in life to make us stronger and closer to God. We may think that God has forsaken us and give up on us but that's not true at all. God is with us even when we cannot see or cannot feel Him. Every season is an opportunity to learn something from our beloved Father be it humility, perseverance, faith, love or compassion and etc.

We need to be unstoppable. We need to put faith into action and keep believing and trusting in Him. We need to let the Holy Spirit guide us and lead us especially when times are tough. We need to surrender all our selfish desires and let God take control of our lives. Why? Simply because He is God and He is our Father, a Father who cares even the numbers of hairs on our head. He knows best what is good for us.

Let us not stop believing in Him.

Let us not stop trusting Him.

Let us not stop spreading His love and be kind to everyone.

Let us not stop using our talents for Him.

I pray with all my heart that all of you reading this will be filled with incredible love, hope, peace, faith and joy for this new year of 2013 and most of all, that each and everyone of you be Unstoppable in being who you are meant to be for God!

Have faith.

Much Love.


'Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers'. (3 John 1:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment