Friday, July 3, 2015

Apologies. NaPoWriMo Day 27 to Day 30

Big Big Apologies.

I did finish 30 poems in 30 days for April NaPoWriMo month but failed to post the last few ones on my blog due to hectic schedules.

However, for those of you who have been following my Instagram and Twitter, you would have noticed that I did post each of them on the right days.

Here's Day 27 to Day 30 

A drop of poetry by me. A. Bong 2015
Kopitiam Observation
NaPoWriMo Day 27
A drop of poetry by me. A. Bong 2015
Flight Behaves
NaPoWriMo Day 28
A drop of poetry by me. A. Bong 2015
Humanity
NaPoWriMo Day 29
A drop of poetry by me. A. Bong 2015
A letter to South Africa from your Malaysian sister
NaPoWriMo Day 30
Day 30 was special to me. A South African friend who organized a 'March for Peace' in Johannesburg had requested me to write a poem for him to be recited then. This poems captured what I feel about the Xenophobia attacks in April.

Once again, my sincerest apologies for not updating my blog.
Feel free to follow me at Instagram and Twitter for more poetry and arts updates. Look for me @swakgel.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment