Sunday, April 15, 2012

Divine Mercy

Many churches in the world today celebrates God's Divine Mercy.

There is no sin too big that God cannot forgive and there is no sin too small that God cannot see.
God wants to forgive you and cleanse you of all your sins. He wants to give you a new life. A life of hope and of joy. He cannot do it if you do not let Him. No matter what you have done in your life, no matter what your situation is, God is pleading to you to come back to Him.

He will turn your life around. Why? Because He loves you. He loves you so much that He suffered excruciating pains and agony by being nailed on the cross and died for you. His mercy is that great. Trust in his mercy.

Of all the attributes of God, mercy is one of His' greatest.

Jesus appeared to Faustina Kowalska and told her,. "The more a soul trusts, the more it will receive. Souls that trust boundlessly are a great comfort to Me, because I pour all the treasures of My graces into them. I rejoice that they ask for much, because it is My desire to give much, very much.... The soul which will trust in My mercy is most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it.  No soul that has called upon My Mercy has been disappointed or brought to shame. I delight particularly in a soul which has placed its trust in My goodness....Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet." 


Isaiah 1:18 "....Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.


I invite you to come to the feet of the Cross. Come to Jesus and let Him embrace you with His mercy. There is nothing to fear. God wants you to come back to Him. Hesitate no longer.

If your life has been plagued with sins and you feel there is no turning back and you feel that there is no meaning to life anymore, come to Jesus. Tell Him that you trust in Him and in His mercy. He will lift you up and He will pour His healing graces on you.

I would like to end this post with a picture.

Look at His loving gaze. He longs to embrace you. Trust in His mercy. That is all that is needed.


Jesus, I pray for this person reading this right now..
This is my faith and trust in you that you will pour your mercy on him or her and may this soul be saved.
May you lift him or her out from his or her misery and may he or she always trust in your mercy and love.

Thank you Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment