Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come Home

My Beloved Child,
You don't have to go wandering around in distant countries anymore, away from me spiritually.
You don't have to be rich;
You don't have to hold high positions;
You don't have to be smart;
You don't have to be successful;
You don't have to be beautiful;
You don't have to be perfect;
I love you all the same;
I love you all the time.
Whatever had happened in your life in the past;
Whatever is happening in your life right now,
Know from the bottom of your heart, you are always my beloved daughter, my beloved son,
Nobody, absolutely nobody can take that away from you.
Come what may, I will always love you unconditionally with eternal compassion, mercy and forgiveness.
I want you to live a life with me in full, as my beloved daughter, my beloved son, in whom my favour rests, and never as a paid servant.
No more speeches, please: they are quite unneccessary.
Just come home.

The above excerpt was written by Jeffrey Goh and taken from his book
The Missing Third Line.
I hope he don't mind me sharing it here.
These words above are specially for you if you find yourself
Lost, depressed, not knowing what to do next in life
And think you are unworthy of God because of your past or sins..
God loves you and never stop loving you no matter what
You have done
Come home
Come home to your heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment