Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blessed Am I, 2 April 2011

My birthday has just passed..
2 April marked the day I was born into this world
It was probably one of my quietest birthday but at the same time,
It was one of my most special birthday.
Sr. Emmanuel was here in my hometown giving a talk/retreat and I was indeed very, very blessed with what I hear on my birthday.I have always wanted to meet her after being so enlightened by her books.
She's a great messenger :)
What a great gift to be touched by God's words through her on my special day.
2 April is also a special day as I remember a few who are born on this date esp St. Dominic Savio.
His life story inspired me so much especially his courage to stand up to the truth at such a young age.
He died at a tender age of 12.
2 April is also special to me as it is the memorial of St. Francis of Paola but more so because it was the death anniversary of Blessed Pope John Paul II..his love and charisma always touched me.
What a blessing to be able to share the same special day with so many others.
I thank God from the bottom of my heart for the blessings, wishes, gifts and kind thoughts from each and every person
Who remembered my beautiful day. I pray God will shower His blessings upon you all!!
Thank you for loving me and being there for me!!
Blessed am I for all of your blessings!
I love you and I thank you.

God bless ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment