Monday, August 5, 2013

English and Fashion Design Tuition offered online - LRNGO

Dear buddies/friends/strangers/passer-bys,

I have just signed up with LRNGO to teach online. I am not sure if it actually works but I am going to try it out.

I am offering English lessons via online (writing/speaking/reading or conversational). I have tutored foreign speakers before. They were Koreans actually. As you can see from my blog here, I have no problems in written English. I have been lecturing for the past years using the English language as well. If you are interested to learn English, feel free to drop me a comment. I assure you my price will not be high.

I would also like to offer Fashion Design tuition to students/designers who might need some boost or brainstorming or idea generation needs. I have been lecturing Fashion Design in a university for a long time and if you need some tuition, you can contact me too. I check my blog regularly.
Fashion Design tuition offered varies on individual basis as in depending on your needs (brainstorming/idea generation/exploration/branding/conceptual writing/marketing ideas)

Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to working with you or teaching you via online!

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment