Thursday, October 7, 2010

I dream, dream and dream

I stumbled upon this in an old journal and realised what a dreamer I have always been...

Here was what I penned:

I dreamed of another world,
A world that is not my own,
Full of treasures, full of fun,
The adventures are neverending,
A world totally on its own,
Where fantasies and reality caught up together,
No one human is alike,
No one person is the cream,
I used to sit and stare,
And dreamed of musical tones,
In a world that no one will know,
A world where only I and them exist,
A fantasy riding in wonderland
I dream, dream and dream
of theatres, music and drama
and I dream, dream and dream

I read that and I knew I have come a long way from the days of dreaming..I was so full of dreams that I forgot to live..I'm glad God takes care of my dreams now..He knows best what's in store for me..take it all..
You're now in charge..
Now that is some liberation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment