Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I love you Art

It is amazing what Art can do..
I was feeling sombre since yesterday. I woke up feeling groggy and foggy yesterday morning with a bit of aches and pains here and there. I guess it was one of my fibro-fog days.
I felt sluggish all the way to the hospital to follow up on my vitiligo. Lots of waiting and I had no energy the whole day.
Today I felt the same. I did not really have mood to go out. I just dragged my feet to follow my family to the mall but still feeling down somehow. A bit of unrest residing in my heart as well.
The time came when I am supposed to meet my buddies, my college's girlfriends. I must cheer up yet my heart feels dull.
Sipping on my starbucks chatting away with them, we started to open our sketchbooks and draw. I did something abstract and just sketched away! After a few hours, we had to go.
I felt the last few random doodles had set me free from my foul and 'depressed' mood. I felt energized, happy and relieved! I felt peace and somehow a notch closer to God.
I think God give us talents and when we bury them and not practice them, we will feel dead.
I thank God for Art and I thank God for friends who share the same interest.
Can you imagine the world without Art? Can you imagine everything is in black and white and square instead of the multi-colours and beautiful art creations that we see everyday of our lives?
A friend quoted that 'Earth without ART is just EH..'
How true is that hahhaha..

I love you Art

No comments:

Post a Comment