Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I have four mothers.
Technically one biological mother who gave birth to me..
I call her Mama Bong. Her life is a generous sacrifice for me..
I am her seed that has blossomed to who I am today thanks to her for bringing me to this world..
EE is like a mother to me too. She stayed with me since birth and her life of great love and hard labour has given me a chance to have an education and etc. She worked tirelessly and she is like a rose, carrying her fragrance everywhere she goes especially in her cooking.
My aunt Josephine whom I call Mummy since the moment I started to speak is also like a mother to me. She is truly a woman with so much love for all. She used to babysit me when I was young and I'm so glad to have her in my life. She's also a great cook. She's truly a mother of nations..
And last but not least, my heavenly Mama Mary. Through her one yes, she gave me my best friend, Jesus. His mother is also mine. A role model and a comforter, I'm glad to call her my own. She's never far away.
I can't explain how blessed I am to have four mothers to call my own.
There are many other women who are like mothers to me too, nurturing and teaching me..watching out for me all the time, aunties, teachers, nuns, popo, grannies..to name them would be impossible.
I am loved by so many mothers and I pray God will bless them for their great love and generous sacrifice to bring me to where I am today.
I love you and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment