Sunday, May 8, 2011

Procrastination and Wasted times

There are days when I wake up feeling angry at myself for having wasted precious time.
I have a thousand and one things on my to-do list but I never seem to get it done.
Procrastination is a habit I really want to get rid of.
I don't know why I thrive on deadlines and acting on impulse on the things I feel like doing straight away and putting things less urgent in my drawers to collect dust.
As I look back, there are many things I could have accomplished.
Then again, I ask myself..are those things truly important to me or can I actually do without them?
Hmm...big sighs
I ask God to forgive me for the many times I wasted the gift of time He has given me when I should have put it into good use. do you feel the same? I hope you're not beating yourself up and brood over the wasted times as much as I do.
Let's not look back but make the most of today, all right??
I saw this.

"Forgive ourselves for all the things we didn't do. All the things we should have done. We can't get stuck on the regrets of what should have happened" - Morrie-

Very timely and wise..don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment