Friday, August 20, 2010

The Dark Cloud Melts Away

This is written as an expression of being freed from the chains of death..a new life.



A Dark Cloud hung over me,




Like a shadow transcending from below,



Like a mist creeping up from the earth…







Fogging my vision,



Blocking my bloodstream,



Raging my senses,



Gripping my nerves,



Pressing my chest…







Choking me,



Suffocating me,



Traumatizing me…







My veins were bursting,



My head was throbbing,



My muscles were aching,



My limbs were numbing…







I felt coldness sending shivers to my skin,



I smelled suicide breathing on my face,



I heard death knocking on my door,



I saw hell burning in my soul…









Frozen…



Captured…



Imprisoned…







Choking tears in silence,



Crying pleas of help,



Fighting to stay alive,



Forging to overcome death…







……………………………………….







And in the darkest hours of giving up…







……………………………………….









I feel light shining on me,



I smell fresh dew sprinkling on me,



I hear voices of angels floating around me,



I see the Cross coming to me…







The Passion never stops repeating



The Cross forever reaching



The Blood never cease redeeming



The Lamb forever reigning…







Rolling away the clouds of depression,



Pushing away the thunders of desperation,



Casting away the spirits of suffocation,



Throwing away the lies of fabrication…







………………………………………..







The Dark Cloud melts away…







………………………………………..







My heart smiles again…







I can feel happiness beaming at me,



I can hear the world laughing with me,



I can feel the radiance surrounding me,



I can see My Saviour smiling at me…











………………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment