Friday, August 20, 2010

SSsssshhhhhhh

I wanted to know

But now I don’t want to know







It is hard enough living by guessing


Knowing the truth just kills my living







How could it happen?


How is it possible?







What indescribable feelings it inflicts


What sleepless nights it causes


What endless tears it provokes


What crazy dreams it creates







It is too late


I can’t turn back the time







I can only look forward


I can only suppress the “whys”



I can only try to build a better life than it was


I can only run better so I can outrun it







There is only so much a person can see


There is only so much a person can feel


There is only so much a person can cry


There is only so much a person can bear







Sometimes it comes back to haunt me…







Should I know more?


Should I grasp more?


Should I dig more?







Perhaps not…







I don’t want to know anymore


Don’t tell me anymore







SSsssshhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment