Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will you?

All the ‘wills’ going through my head


All the what ifs and what nots







What would life be like if you weren’t you?


What would life be like if you were someone else?







Will I ever know you?


Will I ever see you?


Will I ever talk to you?


Will I ever even catch a glimpse of you?







What would life be like if you were like everyone else?


What would life be like if you were part of my life?







Would I be as torn?


Would I be as lost?


Would I be as tortured?


Would I be as confused?


Would I be as messed up?







What would life be like if you were around?


What would life be like if you saw me through?







Will you sit and hold my hand?


Will you hug me when I’m down?


Will you sit and hold my hand?


Will you say nice things when I’m sad?


Will you put me to bed if I have nightmares?







Will our paths ever cross each other?


Will we ever even meet?







Will you ever think of me?


Will you ever care about me?


Will you ever lie awake and imagine me?


Will you ever dream of seeing me?







Will you think of me on your dying bed?


Will you pray for me right where you are?







Will you think of me as much as I think of you?







Will you?







Will you?







Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment